Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A challenge!

While I am lucky to even have a job these days with this lovely economy we have going, I still watch what I spend on non-essential things, like lolita. Last month I set a challenge for myself to see how far $300 could go for lolita related purchases. I'd like to think I was successful.

The Rundown:
- a Btssb JSK
- a new petticoat of monster poof proportions
- a set of Btssb wristcuffs (i think I've started an addiction to wrist cuffs now...)
- 4 awesome hair accessories. 1 from Chocomint, and the other 3 handmade (all roses).
- a Btssb cutsew
- a Meta cell phone charm (cause you know I need to be loli right down to my phone.... pffft, lol)
- 2 Bodyline skirts (surprisingly very well constructed and not ita-tastic at all)

Yeah, A few things were used, but I'm not above that (namely the jsk and cutsew). So long as I like it and it's not damaged or have giant sweat stains or something, I'll probably buy it. Overall not a bad haul for $300. I think it went slightly over budget (I blame shipping), and the grand total was like $308. I needed some accessories, so I bought a lot of those. Pics, but none of the petticoat, too poofy to contain...





1 comment:

  1. Those accessories are amazing, and that's really a great price for all you got!! I can't wait to see those skirts on you!

    ReplyDelete