I was really wanting a cape to wear with lolita during cooler months. The ones I *really* wanted were straight up winter wear. I had to keep reminding myself, that I now live in So Cal and there's not really a use for that level of warmth, hahaha. I found out that Black peace Now had put some awesome capes in their Lucky packs over the winter and managed to find one on MBok for less than retail!
Onwards to the pictures!
Skirt!
I didn't expect for it to fit, and it didn't. No real loss there. It is gorgeous though, and I was able to sell it.
Cardigan!
I loooooove this cardigan! Seriously! It looks amazing with most of my stuff, and can be casual or dressy!
Blouse!
At first I I really thought I was going to love this, but it just ended up not working in my wardrobe at all. But that was ok, cause it barely fit me.
Cape!
The whole reason I bought the Lucky Pack! haha! I love it! Absolutely perfect!




That skirt is all sorts of gorgeous!!!! I can't wait to see you in your stuff!! <3
ReplyDelete