New stuff post! A friend found a dream dress of mine on Mbok recently, and I snagged it up! It arrived just in time to be worn for a Halloween at Disneyland trip too! Oh, and first time for me to wear a hair bow. I normally shy away from them and they tend to sit too high and be too sweet for my liking. The new dress came with a nice one that has wire in it, so I tried to keep it flat and was satisfied with the results. I might be more open to them in the future.... if I like them enough...
Here's a few other things that I got in the mail too! A meta crown double brooch, a Btssb pin, and some AatP socks. I also got a AatP mug for work, but it's in the dishwasher right now. :3
aaaaw... I soo love your dress!~ ♥
ReplyDeleteAh, I also went to Disney for Halloween!
ReplyDeleteLove the dress, and those socks are lovely ^^