Saturday, July 2, 2011

Double Post of Awesome! [updated]

So, today I hit up Anime Expo *and* AM2! Also,I have a ton of new items that I purchased recently! Yay!

Onto pics!

First up, outfit for con going!

I wore a lot of my latest purchases, cause well, there's nothing like a new outfit! XD

While I was at AX I swung by the h.Naoto booth and found exactly what I have been looking for, for like a year now! An awesome lacey bolero! So happy!


Also bought a cute brooch/hairclip from Kawaii Goods, full of Gothic goodness!


Now for other recent purchases! Yay!






Forgot these last 2 bits of awesomeness! XD Antique Beast bat headdress, and some more Baby wristcuffs!


Ok, now I'm done!

4 comments:

  1. You looked so wonderful! I wish I could have seen you. ]: You looked elegant as always, also... your recent purchases... HNNGGHH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you look very elegant ♥
    And I love the items you bought!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! you got two dresses. I love your new baby dress. I have one but it's not as nice as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah, I just noticed that I forgot to post 2 other items i got recently! My new Antique Best Bat Headdress, and some Btssb wrist cuffs. :P I'll post them later tonight. Maybe the other stuff I have in the mail will arrive while I'm at work today!

    ReplyDelete